UTLA is committed to informing members and others about events and issues important to teachers, students, parents and the community. Our award-winning communications department is here to provide you with the information you need.
In addition to the information presented on our website, we can help with:
- Interviews with UTLA Officers.
- Interviews with UTLA members (teachers and Health & Human Services professionals).
- Additional information on subjects posted on our website or social media pages.
Media Inquiries for Interviews
Contact our Director of Communications, Anna Bakalis
Office phone: 213.368.6247
Connect with Us on Social Media
- Visit our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube pages to keep apprised on public education and union news.
- Sign up for Twitter alerts by texting 40404 with the following phrase: Follow UTLANow. *Regular text-messaging rates apply.
Use of Our Logo
Permission is needed to reuse our logo on any external non-UTLA materials. Please contact our Communications department at 213.368.6260 or email email@example.com to request our logo.
UTLA Archived Material
Please contact our Communications department for copies of archived materials at firstname.lastname@example.org. UTLA will try to accommodate every request, which is at the discretion of UTLA leadership and management. For archived issues of the United Teacher, please email email@example.com.